08 April 2009

Guess who's back

In between shaving his head and doing ads for this and that Symonds is BACK for the billionth time. We were all expecting it, being a total tool is right up there on Cricket Australia's list of values. Every morning James Sutherland goes for his morning jog chanting over and over again "We're tools, We're cools, We're the Aussie Cricket Team"

Important CA person: So you promise to be on your best behaviour?
Symonds: I'm a good boy now. Tea and Biscuits for me from now on.
Important CA person: But you hate tea?
Symonds: What? I love tea. How dare you accuse me?! *picks up a chair and continouly bashes the head of the important CA person*
Important CA person: .....

Symonds: Oh no I've killed him! I've killed him! No way will they let me back in the team now!! Gotta think. Gotta think...

several seconds later

Aha if I leave this note on his body No One will ever suspect me.

Dear who everz readingz this,
Andrew Symonds did not kill the important CA person I did.... The Symonds look alike.... Plz lets Andrew Symonds back on the team he is so cool....... Plus let him stay out late and go visit night clubs.... becuase i said so...
Signed anonymousss.

*Slinks out the room*

No harm intended to the Australian Cricket Fans but something about Symonds trigger's me to get angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment